Victoria Volkswagen was founded in 1996 and with over 30 years previous VW experience, Peter Love created the company and located the premises in Broadstairs, where we have remained to date. Matt Fowler began as an apprentice in March 1997. He soon qualified and obtained the position of technician. In 2008 Peter retired and Matt continued with Victoria Volkswagen, becoming director and continuing to expand the company to this day.
Why use Victoria Volkwagen?
- We have a team of qualified, dedicated staff who are friendly, approachable and professional
- We strive to ensure that the service we provide is fast, efficient and competitively priced
- We pride ourselves on being able to undertake all the repairs and servicing activities that you would expect of a main dealer
- We never cut corners in order to cut costs. We use genuine manufacturers’ parts in all our work, and our staff are all qualified and experienced in working on the makes of vehicle we specialise in
- You can be confident you have come to the right place when you choose Victoria Volkwsagen
At Victoria Volkswagen, our ethos over the years has always remained the same. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of care and service to our customers and our staff. We are honest and reliable believing this is why our customers remain loyal and new customers find us by recommendation. We also believe that everyone is entitled to the same fair treatment and consideration in all their dealings with our company.